If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies. We improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
You will be joining a forward thinking, energetic business as HSQE Advisor to provide comprehensive support for effective governance of HSEQ matters across Siemens Mobility UK.
What are my responsibilities?
- Collating and presentation of high-quality management information, based on effective management of reporting systems and collaboration with expert teams in the UK and Germany
- Collation, coordination and distribution of HSEQ notices, briefings and company circulars
- Acting as single point of contact on HSEQ matters for Mobility support teams
- Supporting audit and risk management activity
- Providing general administrative support for cross functional projects, activities, events and meetings
- Maintain HSEQ related records and information
- Provide support for monitoring and co-ordination of the event management systems.
- Co-ordinate and produce accurate monthly and annual HSEQ reports
- Coordinate and support the production and distribution of regular/adhoc communications, notices, briefings, alerts, campaigns and information act as single point of contact on HSEQ matters for Mobility support teams
- Deliver specific EHS tasks as delegated.
- Continuous improvement of the job and activities in line with the Siemens Values.
- Provide support for monitoring and co-ordination of the Event management system and all reporting tools and applications
- provide general administrative support for cross functional projects, activities, events and meetings
- Siemens has zero tolerance for unsafe ways of working and as an employee in Siemens:
- Adhere to Siemens safety systems and controls in line with Rail Systems EHS Company policies.
- Apply the 4 Steps to Zero Harm philosophy.
- Take responsibility for raising issues of concern.
- Fully participate and engage in our behavioural safety agenda to ensure we work safely.
- Take reasonable care to avoid acts or omissions that may have an environmental impact.
- Accept personal responsibility to take care of ourselves and others affected by our own acts or omissions.
- Ensure awareness and understanding of Siemens compliance policies and ‘Tell Us’ ethos.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Significant experience and competence with Microsoft office applications, in particularly Excel, as well as reporting tools and database applications
- Significant experience and competence in the management and presentation of data and statistics
- Significant office experience including coordination of formal communications, meetings and events.
- NCRQ/NEBOSH General certificate
- Experience in a Health and Safety role, including accident investigation, audit and risk assessment
- IOSH/IEMA Qualification
- Internal Auditor – ISO 14001, ISO 09901 and/or OHSAS 18001
- Fire Risk Assessment Qualification
What else do I need to know?
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
If you are successful in your application you will receive a new contract detailing the standard terms, conditions and benefits associated with this role. Please note that this may impact any existing entitlements to legacy terms.
Please note that it is Siemens policy for all employees to inform their line manager when formally applying for a new role within Siemens.
Job ID: 198727
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time