- Provide coaching on HSE leadership and competency gaps to Shell RE managers
- Support implementation of the Real Estate HSE-Management System (MS), develop/ support implementation of local HSE requirements, meeting local regulations.
- Supporting Site leaders to develop and implement annual HSE Plans
- Connect with other Shell Business stakeholders to communicate and resolve HSE issues
- Drive behavioural safety and culture change programs
- Support Shell to manage contractor’s performance in line with contract requirements
- Pro-actively work to identify, lead and monitor waste reduction activities and other HSE Improvement programs and projects.
- Support data gathering, reporting and performance management
- Develop/ maintain a strong relationship with the Work Control Team delivered by the incumbent FM provider
- Ensure coordination procedures are in place/ effective to support the safe delivery of work by a number of different contractors working across London, Aberdeen and Stavanger
- Support delivery of construction and refurbishment projects that are executed by the FM provider
- The role may be required to support projects delivered by the Commercial Deals and Projects RE department
- o E.g. Pre-qualification of contractors, incl. current project visits, contractor selection, risk managing though design and construction, on-boarding, mobilisation, audit/ monitoring & handover.
- Test Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules to check the adequacy and that all services/ systems, and assets under the control of RE are sufficiently maintained.
- Train/ support Shell RE Staff managing contractors to understand the value in HSE management of contractors
- Support/ facilitate Management of Change Processes
- Develop/ manage site HSE risk register and risk assessments
- Lead or support incident investigations as required
- Present virtual presentations to large communities across the EMEA region.
- Standardize best practices and share with regional teams and counterparts.
- Line manage 1 report
- Member of a professional HSE governing body/organization
- Experience in delivering construction refurbishment projects
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders at different levels of the organization whilst delivering collectively agreed outcomes desirable
- A clear proven track record of delivery, self-starter with the ability and courage to initiate and manage change.
- Confident presenter/ trainer; communicator
- Passionate about personal development
- External outlook – ability to spot relevant external trends and translate these into opportunities and responses.
- Hold people to account for delivery of commitments by setting smart and joint targets and encouraging right behaviours
- Ensure that the team is clear on priority outcomes and has the resource and capability to deliver
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.